Shop Talk*

It's no Whole Foods ( we don't have one here), but I'm sort of a fan of Trader Joe's. I like the atmosphere, the organic produce, the healthy & quick meals and the smaller portions. A trip to Von's for the week can easily cost us a hundred bucks, but we got out of TJ's with 4 meals and some snacks for half that. Not bad at all. Now, if we can just avoid Target this weekend we'll be saving some real money.

* - I know, this is not exciting by any means. I'm phoning this one in and right now I am completely OK with that. I've got a lot on my mind and at the moment putting it all into words just sounds exhausting**. Ever have one of those days? What I really want/need is a vacation.

** - Everything is fine - better than fine.... really.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Them Be

Sick

A Story...