Mean People Suck

Today was one of those days where I wished I wasn't as nice as I am. While I am continuously amazed at the kindness of others, I am also frequently reminded that people can be so rude and stupid. I keep telling myself that if I'm good to people that maybe they'll learn and change their ways but sometimes what I really want to do is call people on their crap, point out their wrong doings, give them a talking to and if all that fails....

This one just cracks me up

Give them a look that says "Shame on you." or "I just really don't like you."

But I rarely do that. Instead, I just smile and move on and ignore that voice in my head that tells me to kick the rude/stupid person in the shins.

Happy Girl


I hope you're all having a lovely day. For the most part, I have no complaints. Zoe and I met Daniel for lunch and then spent a couple hours at Borders admiring the books and music while we people watched. I looking forward to Daniel coming home with sushi from my new favorite restaurant and the three of us getting to relax and spend time as a family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick

Let Them Be

A Story...