Lazy Sunday Afternoon

I'm keeping this one short today, too. My friend* left a couple hours ago and now Daniel, Zoe and I are just having a relaxing Sunday afternoon together. We went grocery shopping and bought tons of fruit and veggies for me to make baby food. Making Zoe's food is going very well as you can see:

Dinner time!

She sure does love her carrots!

I'm looking through cookbooks trying to decide what to cook this week for the adult humans of the house and we're watching one of my favorite movies from my childhood: The Last Starfighter. I love it. I hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

*6. Alison H.
You’re my closest, best girlfriend – my sister. In the past sixteen years we have been through tons together. I can tell you anything. You make me laugh like a maniac.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Them Be

Sick

A Story...