LET THE COOKING BEGIN! (edited***)

So Supa and I got to talking the other day about how we need help with our Crockpot/Slow-cooker recipes. I'm scared to death of my crockpot because of all the tales of recipes gone bad and she's had lots of recipes go bad. Very, very bad. So the Challenge was created.

And Supa made us a badge!!!!

Crockpot Challenge Badge

HERE'S THE SKINNY (BA HA HA!):
One recipe per week
Take a picture
Share the recipe on your blog (provide a link) or under pic
Discuss.
Post on Sundays... if you can

Go on. Join. Invite your friends who are dynamo's* (or not) in the kitchen. Help some mutha's out. Please.

* It has been brought to my attention that some people don't like Crockpot's. If you've got other means to do some slow-cookin', then by all means join the challenge! I'm all about the easy right now and if you can show us other ways to do it, then PLEASE** join. I know I could use all the help I can get.

** But no pressure! Seriously and honestly! It's supposed to be fun AND save my family from eating the same thing all the time. Getting so tired of tuna melts and pasta and take-out food. Gah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick

Let Them Be

A Story...