It's Not What it Sounds Like

Last night I spent many hours writhing, and moaning in bed.

This afternoon I screwed around for twenty minutes trying to put batteries in a toy to make it vibrate. When I finally got the new batteries in, the toy still didn't work and I had to play the old fashioned way.

Both of these are very, very true. And I'm not in the least bit embarrassed to do a post about either of them.

Last night I spent many hours writhing, and moaning in bed... with stomach problems. I don't know why this happens to me all the time and I really don't get why it happened last night - almost seconds after we'd finished a lovely dinner of salmon with spinach salad. What I do know is the pain is enough to make me want heavy sedatives. Even today I'm still not feeling quite up to par and my stomach feels like it's burning.

Of course, that didn't stop me from trying to replace the batteries in the vibrating toy - a lime green puppy that is supposed to vibrate and move across the floor when you push it's button. It was one of Zoe's first toys and we wore the battery down within a week. After twenty minutes of screwing around (literally, with the two tiniest little screws, ever!) I got the old batteries out and the new in, only to discover that it STILL didn't work. WTF, man!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick

Let Them Be

A Story...