Wanting

I want to take a road trip. It doesn't have to be a long one, but I need to get out of town.

Maybe to L.A - we love staying at the Farmers Daughter Hotel and spending our time across the street at the restaurants, Farmers Market and Nordstrom (Mama needs a new pair of shoes and these might have my name on them!). I'm also wanting to try the cereal place Jenn has mentioned and see what the big deal is about Pinkberry (seriously, what is the big deal?).

Or maybe Santa Barbara. Or Ojai. Or maybe even Idyllwild (which is kind of far). I wonder what the chances are of me talking the husband into jumping in the car and going somewhere? Only problem: what to do with the dog children (who are driving me nuts at the moment with their barking).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Them Be

Sick

A Story...