Bitter, Party of One

Maybe I'm jealous that I didn't feel like partying when I was almost nine months pregnant, but I'm livid at the moment.

Our neighbors are expecting a baby. This afternoon they had a baby shower in their backyard. Tonight, (right this moment -
10:28 p.m.) they are rocking out in their backyard to the Eagles, and other anthem rock ballads and they're singing along at the top of their lungs. They're our neighbors to our right, which means they're on the same side as our daughters room (and all the other bedrooms) and right now I'm concerned about Zoe getting a good night's sleep. I'm ready to walk over there and ask them to turn their music down. I'm ready to call the police. I'm ready to curse them and wish them a baby who can't sleep unless it is complete silence because they are so fricken inconsiderate of their neighbors who they know have a small child. Maybe I'm PMS-ing. Maybe I'm behaving like a protective mama lion. Maybe I've gotten older and have a stick up my ass. Could be all of the above, but I'm feeling bitter.

Bright side: I wasn't sure what I was going to blog about tonight. I guess I should thank them for the blog fodder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Them Be

Sick

A Story...