Poop & Stuff

Zoe and I spent the day out and about. In the just over nine months of being her mom, I have learned that it is best to wait out her late morning poop diaper before I put her in her car seat and out in public. Getting past that first poop makes all the difference in her mood and mine, let me tell you. I know this might be too much information, but since becoming a parent I've embraced the poop. There is no need to be embarrassed - everyone poops. Lucky for me, Zoe seems to do it like clockwork about twenty minutes after her breakfast.

I ended up meeting my pal Missy and her kids at Borders for some coffee and snacks. We got to catch up a bit which is always nice and then Zoe and I strolled around the store. We came out with a few new books for the kiddo and then went on to a local health store (Lassens) for some baby food to have on hand when I'm not in the mood to make it and some new sponges that are 100% biodegradable. After that we browsed Burlington Coat Factory - the store was a mess and made me nervous. I've decided I never need to go back there again. Ever.

What else? Eh. Nothing is wrong, but I'm not feeling particularly inspired. I'm feeling a little stir crazy - like I need to get out of town and see some new sites. If I wasn't so nervous about doing a road trip with Zoe without Daniel, I'd take her with me to Santa Barbara for the day. I used to get up and on the road by seven in the old days and just go for drives to S.B or San Luis Obispo and then be back by 6. It's tempting, but I'm not so sure Zoe would dig that. So there you have it. That's what's on my mind.

What's on yours?

Anyone?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Them Be

Sick

A Story...