Confessions

“My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure.” - Abraham Lincoln

I've been a bad Weight Watcher-er. Really bad. As in "off the wagon" bad. I'm feeling all sorts of guilty and fake having written a post about how seriously I was going to take all of this only to ignore entirely the point counting and eating well. Well, maybe not *entirely* but I did have a chili burger last night and portion control has been non existent lately. I can't remember the last time I filled in that tracker. I got smug with my first hint of weight loss and energy gain. So of course, there are consequences. I've gained some weight back. I'm feeling gross and insecure. I'm feeling like a failure. But where there is failure, there is the opportunity to improve.

So - I'm going to start over as of today.

This is a set back, not defeat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Them Be

Sick

A Story...