Thankful

It's a little late, but this is a short list of things I am thankful for:

Having a husband who I can't wait to see every day. He's everything I thought I would never find in one person and such a blessing in my life.

My beautiful, funny little girl, Zoe. I knew I wanted to be a mom, but I feel like I hit the parental jackpot with her. Every day is a learning experience and an adventure.

A healthy/happy pregnancy. It's hard to believe that in twenty-nine days or less our little boy will be here.

The roof over our head.

Friends and family, near and far.

Supportive parents on both sides... who get along splendidly. I cannot stress enough how nice this is.

Having people nearby who we can depend on and who treat us like family and vice versa.

Good health.

Somewhat well behaved dogs.

Creative outlets like photography and blogging. They keep me sane.

Cocoa Krispies, jalapenos, cheddar cheese and pie. Not all at once though. Although, cheddar cheese on apple pie is awesome.

Back and foot rubs.

Date nights.

The Internet.

Lazy days around the house.

Flannel pajamas.

Funny movies.

Music.

Completing all 30 days of NaBloPoMo! It was touch and go a couple days there, but I had my second successful go at it thanks to a somewhat well behave toddler and a husband who made sure I got some time every day to write. I'm not so sure I'll be blogging quite as frequently in December since Finn will be making his appearance shortly, but I'll definitely check in and keep you posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Them Be

Sick

A Story...