All About Me: A Photo Meme

Meme

1. What is your first name? Keely
2. What is your favorite food? Sushi
3. What high school did you go to? Palm Desert High School
4. What is your favorite color? Red
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Jack Black. And just so you know, this was the hardest question for me to answer. I almost went with this guy.
6. What is your favorite drink? Shiner
7. What is your dream vacation? New York.
8. What is your favorite dessert? Today, Red Velvet Cupcakes. (Tomorrow it will be different.)
9. What do you want to do when you grow up? Travel.
10. Who/ what do you love most in life? My family.
11. Choose one word that describes you? Thoughtful.
12. What is your Flickr name? KeelyE.

I saw this on Sarcomical and Jayesel, and just had to join in the fun. I know, I know - I JUST did one of these. Give a pregnant lady a break people. I've got actual posts floating around in my head, but I seem to lack the motivation to sit down and write them.

Anyway, the rules are the same as the last time:
Type your answer to the questions into Flickr search.
Using only the first page of results, pick an image.
Copy and paste each of the URLs in the Mosaic Maker.
( I suggest using tabs so you can go back and forth with ease.)
Let me know in my comments if you're choosing to participate!

Photo Credits:
1. Untitled, 2. Flickr Loves Sushi. Mmm., 3. Reflections, 4. Red blooded woman, 5. Tenacious D_5064, 6. after hard days of work......... have some shiner bock, 7. Misty NYC - Gotham City, 8. the little things that make me smile, 9. You travel far to discover home., 10. Daniel & Zoe dress up, 11. The Thoughtful Chimp, 12. Self Portrait | Keely has a Cold By KeelyE - Pixel Pimped by Zeon7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Them Be

Sick

A Story...