Food Meme

I'm having a not feeling so good kind of day, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to do this Food Meme I found over at Imelda's blog. Right about now, I could totally eat some of my comfort food: Chili Spaghetti. Check out all my answers below and if you decide to participate, let me know in the comments. I love talking food!

Type your answer to the questions into Flickr search
Using only the first page of results, pick an image
Copy and paste each of the URLs in the Mosaic Maker

And, of course, the questions:

1. What is your favorite restaurant? El Mirador in San Antonio. It's a shame that my favorite restaurant is so far away!
2. What is your favorite type of cuisine? Sushi. If only I could have some now!
3. What is your favorite comfort food? Chili Spaghetti. I can't get enough of it lately.
4. What is your favorite childhood food? Pizza, of course!
5. What is your favorite dish to prepare for company? Guacamole is always easy and Daniel loves it.
6. What is your favorite wine? Pinot Noir, always.
7. Who is your favorite chef? I had no idea how to answer this one, so I copied Imelda and went with a Muppet.
8. What is your least favorite food? Hard boiled eggs, blech! I can only eat my eggs scrambled or in an omelette. With Ketchup, tabasco, or some salsa.
9. What is the most adventurous food you’ve eaten? Frog legs when I was a kid. Never. Again!

Food Meme

1. El Mirador, San Antonio, 2. Flickr Loves Sushi. Mmm., 3. Close Up Of My 5-Way, 4. Pepperoni Pizza, 5. guacamole, 6. Pinot Noir, 7. 100-0089-1, 8. The Hardboiled Wonderland, 9. Untitled

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Them Be

Sick

A Story...