Party Plannin'

Please excuse the lack of wordy blogging. Daniel and I are in the process of getting ready for a baby shower honoring some very special friends of ours. In true Keely fashion, I am over stressing and perhaps even over planning this shindig because I want it to be a fun experience for them - they deserve it more than I can say. Each of them has been so supportive and loving towards us and our little girl, and we want to be able to do the same for them and their little boy on the way. To say I am excited about this Sunday and "Tank's" arrival (due May 29th) would be an understatement of great proportions.

In other news: Hair appointment is April 15th. We will be going red. Watch out: I plan on freaking out at least 3 times before then and waffling at least as many times, thankyouverymuch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Them Be

Sick

A Story...