LAZY

I need more vacation! I need more naps! Ack! I'll return to regular blogging soon, but I'm contemplating a break since I already screwed up on blog 365. Break could last anywhere from a couple days to a few weeks, but I feel it on the horizon.

In completely unrelated news: I somehow managed to lose 10 pounds while on vacation and not watching what I ate. I ate Cheeseburgers, Fries, Quesadillas, Nachos. Queso, Guac, Enchiladas, Kings Ranch Chicken Casserole, Pasta, Meatballs, Chips, etc and I still lost weight. I'm shocked and slightly giddy because I had been dreading stepping foot on the scale after the gluttony that was Texas. I think the weight loss can only be attributed to the walking and the extreme humidity. Chances are, I sweated away those pounds. Regardless, I'm owning that little victory and taking this new way of living seriously. First thing this morning I jumped on the exercise bike and did five miles in 15 minutes. I ate well and healthy today and drank tons of water. Tomorrow I'll do it all over again.

Hmmm. Maybe not so lazy after all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick

Let Them Be

A Story...