Santa Fe Chicken

I'm telling you, I was not looking forward to cooking this weekend. I woke up today feeling tired and not in the mood to go to the grocery store let alone do even the slightest bit of prep work. Well, there was no getting out of going to the grocery store - we needed stuff! But I did manage to find this little recipe on the internet. I'd actually picked out something even more simple, but this one sounded good to Daniel so I decided to make it.

Sooooo SIMPLE!

Combine the following in your Crockpot:

1 can black beans, drained
1 can corn
1/2 cup of your favorite salsa (I used a cup here)

Ingredients

After stirring, add:
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup more salsa
Cook on low for 3 hours.

Add 1 block of cream cheese & cook for one more hour.

Serve over rice with flour tortillas.

Santa Fe Chicken

I had my doubts about this one since it was not looking so appetizing when I checked on it. I was so worried I thought we might have to repeat our Valentines dinner:

Valentines Day Feast....

But it turned out pretty darn good... and Daniel liked it:

He liked it!

The Crockpot is still my best friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Them Be

Sick

A Story...