I Want to Feel Pretty

Self Portrait - my edit


Ever have one of those days where you just want to feel pretty - no, special? Normally, I would laugh at myself thinking this way, but not today. Today I want to feel glamorous. I want to feel pampered. I want a mani and a pedi and to enjoy a hot bubble bath. I want to feel healthy and alive. I want to dance in my living room and sing my favorite songs. I don't know what's gotten in to me, but I sort of like it.

The necklace I'm wearing is by the lovely and talented Andrea. She made a matching bracelet for me and I wore them both on my wedding day. Two and a half years later, I still adore them and like to wear them for special occasions and days like today where I want an extra spring in my step. They make me feel empowered and beautiful - like a Superhero.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Them Be

Sick

A Story...