Compromise

Quick update before I get back to my Saturday night of relaxation: Daniel and I came to a compromise and took our friend Cristina's suggestion about getting an antenna. We got an indoor one this afternoon and it's all hooked up and ready for us to watch the Academy Awards tomorrow. I. Am. Excited! We'll see how that goes and what we think of the channels we're able to get and then decide from there. There's always the chance I could absolutely hate having television available to my every whim again and ask that we put the dreaded thing away... as I'm not really a fan of it's aesthetics on top of our entertainment center. We could both decide that we just lurve getting to watch the idiot box and want cable so we can watch more. I'm thinking that won't happen, but you never know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Them Be

Sick

A Story...