Decorating the new house

So today is another one of those busy days. My friend is here until this evening. I have my first rehearsal tonight and I'm a little nervous. On one hand, it's been a while since I've been in a show and OMG! do I have a lot of lines to memorize! Also, being away from Zoe and Daniel five nights a week for three hours a night is going to feel strange. I'm excited and a little sad all at once and I have this feeling I'm going to miss Zoe crawling for the first time. But I know there will eventually be so much crawling I'll wish she'd just sit still and there will be lots more "firsts".

Speaking of firsts: I'm about to post the first interior shots of the new house. I have taken pics of all the rooms, but I thought I would start with these.

Looking in Dining room from cute little cut out by front door:

Looking in Dining room from cute little cut out by front door

Dining Room:

Dining Room

Fresh roses from front & back yards:

Fresh roses from the front & back yards

Close up of Dining room bookcase:

Closeups of Dining room bookcase

View into Kitchen from Dining Room:

View into Kitchen from Dining Room


View into Kitchen from Dining Room

More to come soon... and I PROMISE there will be festive pics of Zoe as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick

Let Them Be

A Story...