Day Thirty-One: Can't Stop

So I'm not committing to posting every single day indefinitely, but I sure am going to give it my best because I've really enjoyed this challenge. It helps me feel like I'm having adult interactions and conversations instead of just watching Baby Einstein and The Backyardigans and making funny noises and faces at Zoe all day. A gal can only sing her ABC's and nursery rhymes so many times a day before she starts feeling like a baby instead of a twenty-eight fine, THIRTY-ONE! year old.

So yeah, we'll see how long this lasts before I start taking days off again. Rehearsal for 'Imaginary Friends' starts a week fro tomorrow and Zoe's going to be crawling any day now, I just know it. Life is about to get a whole lot more hectic, as if it's not hectic already.

Somedays, I wish I could just chill and watch tv all day:

Watching the Dog Show on Thanksgiving


But I'd be missing out on so much and I would have nothing to blog about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Them Be

Sick

A Story...