Entertaining Myself:

Just make a guess, mmkay?



Here's some quick info to help you out a bit....

- Finn will be evicted via c-section on December 29th 31st* at the latest**. So don't guess after that date!

- Zoe weighed 8 lbs, 5oz and was 19 inches.

- My due date is Jan. 4th, 2009.

- At my last appt. on 12/2 - I was 35 weeks and 2 days, but measured 37 weeks.

- At that same appt, I was 25% effaced and 1 cm dilated.

- I had three hours of false labor on 12/9...

- And... Zoe was induced and then arrived 2 days before her due date, but I had no false labor with her and was not dilated or effaced at 35 weeks...

*- Yes. That just changed.
** - I'm not holding my breath about any guarantees regarding this baby from here on out. So, whatever. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Them Be

Sick

A Story...