Getting out

Via Arte showcases artists and their chalk art in the parking lot at The Marketplace in Bakersfield, CA

Via Arte Collage

See the full set HERE.

Daniel and I have been going nearly every year since we started dating and today we took Zoe. As soon as we got out of our car we felt like we were somewhere else other than Bakersfield - the music playing, the artists and their art near by. It was awesome and a perfect way to end our weekend.

Zoe enjoyed all the bright colors, but more than anything she loved getting to people watch and wave to everyone. She's such a ham... I do not know WHERE she gets it from!

I loved getting to show Zoe something her Daddy and I have enjoyed for the past five years... but the neatest thing for me was just getting to be outside in the fresh cool air on a nice sunny day taking pictures while Daniel and Zoe were with me. Pure bliss.

P.S - I'm officially in the 3rd trimester as of today. Holy Cow! Where did the time go?! Hard to believe Finn should be here in 12 weeks or less - and I say less because my doc doesn't like his diabetic mom's to go over 40 weeks. Speaking of gestational diabetes: based on my last appointment, chances are very good that I won't have to go on insulin at all this time. Yay, me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick

Let Them Be

A Story...