Someday Soon

Someday soon, I will write about my hopes for 2007. I will not post resolutions because I don't really do those, but I will probably post some goals. I'll probably do some reflecting. I might even choose some of my favorite photos from 2006, because that just sounds like fun. Eventually, (maybe even in the next few days) I will write about some of my favorite moments of 2006. Some of them were extraordinary and lush & some were sweet and simple. At some point, I'll even get around to posting those photos of me back when I was a blondie, maybe before my roots grow out.

But for now, I'm not going to do any of that. Daniel and I managed to be well for the first time in three years for New Years Eve/his birthday, only to wake up sick the next day. We're still recovering.

What I will leave you with is one of my happiest days I've ever had. September 19, 2006.

September 19, 2006


These are self-portraits I took with my cell phone camera the day we found out we were going to be parents. The one on the left was taken around 6:30 in the morning when I was too excited to go back to sleep. The one on the right is later in the day, after I had taken my third test...just to make sure I hadn't screwed something up. I may not look my best in either one, but along with my wedding pictures they are among my favorite photos taken of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick

Let Them Be

A Story...