5 Things You Might Not Know About Me

Nanette tagged me, so here goes! Five things you may or may not know about me - depending on how long you've known me, whether or not you pay attention, etc.

1. I've moved around a lot since I was a little baby. Reno, Nevada. Bellevue, Washington. Various cities in California. Various cities in Illinois. Someday, we'll probably end up in Texas. While I don't have any complaints about all the moving, I do hope my kids can grow up in the same area. Plus, I'm tired of moving.

2. If you were looking at me right now, you'd be able to tell from my lovely roots, (that I haven't touched up since I was about 4 weeks pregnant) I was not born a brunette. I was actually quite the little blondie until I started dying my hair for shows in 8th grade.

When I was 22, I started going blonder again and eventually started to get gutsy. Well, gutsy for me. First I went really blonde on top/black underneath. Then I went all dark, dark brown. Then I added bright red streaks. If I weren't so lazy, I'd search out photographic evidence...but I am feeling lazy so... too bad.

Side note: I have a feeling Zoe will be a blonde as well since Daniel actually had very light hair as a youngster.

3. When I was little, I didn't really like the Tom & Jerry or Looney Tunes (especially Roadrunner & Coyote and Sylvester & Tweety) cartoons. I would get upset at how mean they were to each other and I would cry. Apparently, I've never been one for conflict....or I've always been a wuss. It depends how you want to look at it.

4. I took voice lessons with an opera Diva when I was in high school and could sing anywhere from low alto to a very high soprano. I was in 3 operas and had to sing mostly opera in my lessons. I loved my teacher and getting to exercise my voice, but what I really wanted to do was sing in a band or sing jazz standards. Never happened. Maybe someday.

5. I have always read magazines back to front. I don't really know why. That's just "how I roll". Um, yeah. I read books in the traditional front to back way.

I'm not going to tag anyone specific for this one. What I am going to ask, is that if you do this meme - let me know so I can learn more about you. Also, if you're a lurker...email me or comment! Introduce yourself! Don't leave me hanging....

You're so not going to comment, even after my pleading. I see how it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Them Be

Sick

A Story...