Long Time

Wow! I honestly had no idea that I'd not written for over two months.

I'm not sure if it was that thing that happened in September... or maybe it was the holidays, or my family of four being sick for almost the entire month of November, but I just didn't make the time and I've missed it.

A lot has happened. Good things.

I'm driving again. I'm doing it very cautiously and I get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach when I'm in a car, but I drive when I need to.

That's my big news, really.

Other great things happened:

Finn started crawling, finally. And then the furniture walking and then... 2 weeks shy of his 1st birthday, he walked. At 1 year and 4 days he is cruising around the house, keeping up with Zoe and RUNNING! It's amazing and scary and wonderful to see such a little human being running and laughing maniacally. He's a hoot.

We had both sets of grandparents with us for Christmas and that was perfect. Both kids had a lovely Christmas and just soaked in all the attention they got. Daniel and I even got to go out and see a movie: Sherlock Holmes, so good.

Family photo


Instead of doing a recap of the last couple months, I'm just going to tell you that you'll be seeing more of me in 2010. I didn't make any resolutions this year, but I am seeking more balance in my life and I've noticed that writing and venting makes me feel healthier and happier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick

Let Them Be

A Story...