Conversations with Finn

1 - "Hey, Mama!"

"Hey, Mama!"

Hi, Finnegan!

2 - "Look at me lifting my head like a big boy!"

"Look at me lifting my head like a big boy!"

I know! You are such a big, strong boy!

3 - "Pretty darn impressive, no?"

"Pretty darn impressive, no?"

VERY! You impressive me every DARN day, Finnegan!

4 - "I can haz milk now?"

"I can haz milk now?"

Sure. Let me just get a couple more so I can show you off to Nana, Grammy, Baba, Grandpa Rick, and your MANY other adoring fans.

5 - "Do you know how long I've been waiting?"

"Do you know how long I've been waiting?"

Not long at all, actually. Finn, you are a very well fed boy. Have you SEEN your cheeks?!

6 - "Feed me now, woman!"

"Feed me now, woman!"

Now, now, son. There's no need to get cranky. You just ate an hour ago!

7 - "The service here sucks."

"The service here sucks."

Well, the patron sucks too! Badumbum!

8 - "Seriously, this is the last one. Rrrright?"

"Seriously, this is the last one. Rrrright?"

Yes. For now. I love you, baby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick

Let Them Be

A Story...