I'm Good Now*

So, today has been considerably better than yesterday. I'm still tired, but at the same time refreshed.

I got up and went for a Razzmatazz at Jamba Juice (with femme boost for Zocon) and then went and got my hair cut. Nothing exciting, just an inch off the bottom and my bangs trimmed up again. I was supposed to be having my roots covered, but I'm going to try to hold out until my second trimester (like, the first day of) to add more color. I'm not worried about dark dye hurting Zocon. According to my doc there is no danger because Mercury is not in the dye anymore. I heard the color stays longer once you've gotten past the first few months. This could all be propaganda, but we could stand to save the money.

After my hair appointment (wherein she tried to pressure me at least three times to just let her dye it today) I walked around the outdoor shopping area a bit and then called Daniel. He came and met me for a nice lunch. We sat on the patio, ate chips and salsa and enjoyed the weather. It was lovely to be outside...and lunch was yummy.

Two and a half hours out and about and I'm exhausted, but the good news is I'm not feeling sick.

* Also the title of one of my favorite albums.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick

Let Them Be

A Story...