Busy, Busy

Daniel and I left the fertility doctors office reassured and excited for what's to come. The entire office staff is very accommodating and our doctor is awesome. Doc says that due to our ages and blood test results - that we really have nothing to stress about. Turns out I don't really have a blocked tube so he doesn't want to do surgery. Yay. He also says he thinks I'll be pregnant in the next few months. Woohoo!

We just need a little bit of help getting us to conceive, so I'll be starting some meds this week. Typical fertility meds...plus some injections. The possibility of twins is moderate. I'll be monitored closely in the next few weeks.

In the mean time, we've got a lot of other things happening in the next month or so.

  • I need to finally enroll the dog children in obedience classes. Seriously. They're adorable but they don't listen unless they want to. Especially Bailey. She's 22 pounds of muscle and she needs to learn some manners.
  • Tons of people coming to visit us the week of July 9. First Daniel's cousin, Jimmy on the 11th. He leaves on the 12th and my parents arrive that day until the 14th. Alison wants to come on the 14th through the 16th. Oy.
  • Comicon in San Diego. Daniel is very excited as I've been telling him we should go for the last few years. We'll be there July 20-23.
  • We'll be back in S.D. July 27-30 to visit my parents and see Wicked.
Sometime in there, we'll be fitting in some movies and plays....blood tests and ultrasounds. I feel like it's going to be non-stop hysteria for a few weeks...but, it's all worth it. Thanks for all your well wishes. I'll let you know in about a month or so how the treatment worked. In the meantime, it will be back to my regular blogging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Them Be

Sick

A Story...