Hiatus

Wanted to do a quick post to let y'all know I'm takng a hiatus from blogging for a bit. Between just not being that into blogging right now, the upcoming arrival of Zoe, and recent events - this just isn't on my list of priorities. I'm not sure how long it will last. Maybe a week or so... maybe longer. Who knows?

What I will say is that everything is going great with my pregnancy. Daniel and I are happy and excited and eagerly awaiting the end of May and our little girl. We replaced the red sectional with a lovely leather sofa & loveseat. The dogs don't seem to have the inclination to want to dig or eat it away to nothing and it looks nice. I know I promised photos, eventually I'll post something.

Thanks for checking in on me and my blog. Thanks for all your kind words. I'll be back. Eventually.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick

Let Them Be

A Story...