Opening Night

Well, it's finally here. After weeks of rehearsals and trying to juggle everything going on in our lives right now...our show is opening tonight. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. My character is fabulous. Boisterous. Fun. Loving. She's got a zest for life and she is a hoot to play. It's an excuse to wear leopard print with no abandon, have big hair (it's sort of flat in the pic below), and lots of sparkling jewelry. I get to Cha-Cha and sing two songs. I've been having a blast.



If all goes according to plan, this will be my last show for a while. At least the last one I have such a big role in. I'll be content with just being the photographer for the theatre and getting to be in the audience fora change. Ha! As I type this, I remember we start rehearsals for the next musical (Assassins) on Sunday night after our matinee for "The Full Monty". I'm assistant directing this one though, so it should be a little less stressful.

Anywho. I've been slacker blogger lately. My focus has been strained between this play and all the things I want to write and tell you all.* Soon.

* As in, just random stuff...not baby related.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Them Be

Sick

A Story...