Birthday Celebrations

After having a wonderful birthday last Thursday, Daniel and I got to help celebrate a very special birthday for our good friends daughter, Ellie. She turned two and I had the fun task of documenting it all on film. She's such a precious little one and I had a blast taking photographs at the "Princess Tea Party" and later that evening while she swam around like the bathing beauty that she is. I'll have to talk to her Dad about me posting a couple on here to share.

In the meantime I'll share the photo I'm thinking of putting on my Mac as a screensaver:

YUM!


Oven roasted cherry tomatoes & ricotta cheese on top of garlic & oil brushed baguette slices. Our friends' mom made these Sunday night and I ate about half of the tray. SO good, I think I could eat these daily. My mouth is watering just thinking about them!

Anyway...Besides getting to give my photography as a gift, the experience made me think that I really could do this. There is a lot for me to learn still, but I'm up for the task. I can't imagine being a studio photographer, but I do enjoy getting to document an event as it happens...and I seem to be good at getting the shots and showing people looking their best. The coolest thing is, I find myself grinning as I'm clicking away with the camera. Sounds like a pretty awesome way to work, huh? We'll see where I take this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Them Be

Sick

A Story...