Hiatus

First of all, our opening weekend of "The Full Monty" went great. The audiences seemed to love us and we all had a great time.

Secondly, I'm exhausted! So...I'm taking a brief hiatus from the blogging. The time will be spent performing "TFM" for three more weekends, rehearsing "Assassins", hosting friends & family over two different weekends, and trying to find time for some R&R.

I'll probably (definitely!)check in on your blogs and I'm likely to post Photo Friday submissions, but consider this lady on blog vacation until possibly the end of October**.

Til then, I leave you with the dog children:

dog childrendog children


**Let's make it October 10th. That gives me 2 days to recover from "TFM". I just can't stay away from this blog for too long!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick

Let Them Be

A Story...