If it weren't for photobooth, I'd have very few pics with my kids.

If it weren't for photobooth, I'd have very few pics with my kids.

It was just me and the little guy today. We hung out, we ran some errands and went shopping. He was an angel. Today he is 4 weeks old. I cannot believe how much he has already changed and grown... how well he holds his head up; how he seems to win at every staring contest. He's such a joy, even at 3 a.m feedings. :) We did the photobooth thing this afternoon while we were waiting for Daniel to get home with Zoe. I call this time our calm time... before the house is filled with Zoe's squeals, laughter and chatter. I love the house when we're all in it, but I'm making it a point to cherish these moments as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick

Let Them Be

A Story...