Packin' Up

My little family is taking a trip to San Diego today to be with my family.

(Heya Mom! I know you read this, so there you go. We love you guys. See you tonight)

I'm not one for sudden/unplanned trips (not anymore). Trips with Zoe usually take more planning, but Daniel and I felt like my parents needed some baby lovin' from their granddaughter. I'm not going to get into detail here because my dad just doesn't get the whole blogging thing and would probably hate for me to write about it here. All I'm going to say is, cancer sucks ass. And that there might come a day where I have to write more on that topic here because this is my outlet. I censor myself all the time because family reads this and I don't want to shock them, but I need this venue. I process stuff by writing about it and I'm suddenly feeling like I'm processing a lot. Of course, my dad would say I should keep it private. Maybe he's right, but I've benefitted from other people writing about their problems on their blogs and think people might do the same with what I write. I don't know. I'll deal with that part later, I guess.

For now, I've got 1001 things to do in a short time span.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Them Be

Sick

A Story...