Day Twenty-Two: Thanks

Since today is Thanksgiving, I'm going to keep this short. I've got a baby to gobble on, a parade to watch and family to spend time with. I am thankful for so many things this year: Daniel, Zoe, well adjusted dog children, family, friends, our health and happiness, a good friend just finished her first trimester and her and baby are doing well, getting to be in a show again soon, Daniel's parents coming for Christmas, our new house, etc. I could go on and on... but I won't. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. "Gobble, Gobble!"

Oh... and I should also say I'm thankful for blogging and all the friends I've made by doing this. Some of you I have "known" for quite a while. We've followed each others lives: wedding planning, weddings, pregnancies, baby's, illness, travels. It's been fun and I'm looking forward to the next year and all it's possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick

Let Them Be

A Story...