Am I Weird?

Mind: I'm afraid of clowns. I can remember what friends ate for breakfast three years ago and yet I am horrible at memorizing lines and I often forget something I said minutes after the fact. I love making lists; they give me peace of mind.

Body: I like to point my toes and I also enjoy plucking my eyebrows. I can fit my fist in my mouth, but I cannot cross my eyes - I've tried, many times. I flare my nostrils when I'm upset. I growl at the dog children to let them know they are in trouble.

Food: I like ketchup on my chicken (as a kid it was a necessary addition). I'm a fan of peanut butter and cheddar cheese sandwiches. I add Tabasco to almost everything. I will only eat my eggs scrambled well or in a very cooked omelet. If I see egg whites I freak, and hard-boiled eggs make me gag. I do not like my food on my plate to touch unless I specifically make it touch.

Decorating: I like looking at a room upside down. I enjoy home makeover shows and cry every time I watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition. My idea of a good time is rearranging furniture and I think organizing closets is fun!

Sleep: I must have complete darkness in order to get a good night sleep. I like Daniel's pillows better than mine and I'm always trying to steal them from him even though they are the EXACT same as mine. I "burrito" myself in my covers.

I know there are other things that I think are quirky about me, but I can't remember anything else for some reason. What about you? What are some weird facts about you? Go on - Spill it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Them Be

Sick

A Story...