Day Fifteen: My ABC's

It seems the alphabet is a theme this week! I saw after I'd posted yesterday that I was tagged by the fabulous Jolene with this cool meme.

Rules: List a word or words that describes you for every letter of the alphabet. Offer as much or as little explanation as you wish. Please keep the words positive and feel free to get creative. Tag as many or as few people as you wish.

A: Actress, Animal lover, Artistic
B: Blogger, Bootilicious... I couldn't resist.
C: Candid, Committed, Creative
D: Daydreamer, Domestic Diva Wannabe, Detail oriented
E: Eager, Entertaining
F: Forgiving, Flickr addict, Friend, Funky
G: Grateful, Guarded
H: Happy
I: Independent
J: Jewelry (especially necklaces)
K: Kindred Spirit
L: Loving
M: Musical, Music lover
N: No Nonsense
O: Open minded, Opinionated, Organized
P: Photography, Private, Protective
Q: Quiet
R: Real, Romantic
S: Sentimental, Shy, Smart, Strong, Survivor
T: Talented, Thoughtful
U: Understanding
V: Vivacious, Voluptuous (yeah, I said it)
W: Wife, Winsome
X: X-rated! Bahahaha! (Not really, but Daniel never came up with a Chinese word that started with X. Whatevah.)
Y: Youthful
Z: Zoe's mommy

I'm tagging Lisa, Sue, and Tracy because I heart them*. And honestly, I think maybe we all need to spend less time focusing on our flaws and more time acknowledging all the great things about ourselves.

*Oh, I heart you too! Do this and leave a comment letting me know so I can read your ABC's!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick

Let Them Be

A Story...