Day Six: Grumble, Grumble, Gah!

I'm having technical difficulties. Actually, Daniel and I are both having them with our Macs. Our lovely, beautiful, perfect little Macs that we adore and use every single freaking day. BOTH of our power adapters are pretty much dead and this pretty much ticks me off to no end. Fraying power cords = suckage. I'm currently typing like a mad woman because I have 46% battery and I'll be darned if I'm going to let that stop me from posting every single gosh darn day of NaBloPoMo! Grrr. Gah!

So, the people at Apple are sending two new cords. They say they'll be here Friday. FRIDAY!!!???

Grumble, Grumble. Gah! Scrooge.

45%!!!! Damn. Posting and powering off.... now.
------
Later:

OK. So I wrote this like, two hours ago and blogger was not cooperating, so I couldn't post it. You can imagine how well this went over with me. Not well, let me tell you. But I'm feeling much less Scrooge-like at the moment because Apple has delivered. That's right, my faith is restored because our cords have arrived and I'm already at 75% battery. It's a good day.

See you tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick

Let Them Be

A Story...