Whoa Mama!

So, I have a little more than two hours left to my "Mama Monday" and I thought I'd check in. It's funny how my "Mama Mondays" started off as a way for me to have some me time, get together with friends and sleep but now I tend to use them to run errands and blog. It's hard to get all the things I'd like to get done taken care of when Zoe is here looking all cute and wanting my undivided attention. But hey, at least I'm able to make time for blogging.

Speaking of that. I'm crazy and have decided to participate in NaBloPoMo this year. Yeah. Me. That lady who just got finished saying how hard it is to get anything done. I've asked Zoe very nicely to let me participate and she seems keen on the idea (and Daniel is going to assist in cheering me on). I mean, what's not to love? I'll be joining some of my favorite bloggers in posting every single day for the month of November*. I'm thinking it will make up for all the lack of posting the last six months and get me to focus on having some "mama time" every single darn day. Now if I can just manage to sneak in a bubble bath at least once a week. THAT would be heaven.

* You should TOTALLY sign up too, and add me as a friend while you're at it. Come on. You know you wanna.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick

Let Them Be

A Story...